As you celebrate the festive season we are pleased to announce that regos for the Territory Nash Hash (TNH23) in May will open at 9am Darwin time (ACST) on Wednesday 28 December.
A link to the online rego form will be available on this NT Hashers website & the TNH23 Facebook page at 9am Darwin time (ACST) on Wednesday 28 December. It’ll be emailed to folks who’ve asked to be added to our email distribution list (email email@example.com to be added). Too easy!
Rego fees (in line with Port Douglas prices 4 years ago):
- $360 early bird registrations for the first 200 regos – we’ll let you know when the early bird regos have reached their quota and are no longer available.
- $410 for regos received up to 28 February 2023.
- $460 for regos received after 28 February & up until, and at, the event. Late regos are not guaranteed to get the TNH23 goodie bag, including preferred shirt size/style.
What you get for your registration:
- Goodie bag with a TNH23 shirt & other fabulous memorabilia.
- Friday/Saturday night 6pm-11.30pm – dinner, drinks, band.
- Saturday – runs, lunch, drinks.
- Sunday – breakfast, drinks, run, lunch, band.
We’re very excited about the level of interest in TNH23 & everyone’s enthusiasm to visit Darwin & the Territory for TNH23, 12-14 May 2023.
It will be a cracker of a Nash Hash & outshine any crappy Christmas cracker jokes you might hear over the festive season.
On on to regos opening!
https://nthashers.com/ (click “Follow” & add your email address to get notifications of all updates)