HHHashy New Year!
May 2023 bring you & your loved ones lots of good health, happiness & hashiness.
Thanks to all of the 475 Hashers currently registered for Territory Nash Hash 2023 (TNH23) – and for persevering with the tech melt down we experienced when regos opened 12 days ago.
If you haven’t yet registered, you can register here. The rego price goes up after 28 Feb – best hop to it before that deadline sneaks up on you.
We’re super excited to host TNH23 & know you all have high expectations for an AMAZING Nash Hash. We’re madly consuming beer whilst continuing to work through the planning, negotiations, bureaucratic red tape, procurement & logistics to make sure your expectations are exceeded.
It took us a while to confirm the Hash Venue, the Gardens Amphitheatre in the George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens, with some serious, last minute negotiating (beers to Mr HumpFree & Skiddy).
The Amphitheatre is a fantastic venue (private, secure & with lots of space) & it’s Darwin’s most popular dry season venue for events, including the Red Hot Summer Tour (happening a week before we take over).
We considered a number of venues in & around Darwin, but the Amphitheatre was always our first preference because:
- It’s private, secure & has lots of open-air space
- It’s an easy walk/hash, e-scooter ride or $10 Uber from anywhere in the Darwin CBD
- We can choose our beer (& other beverage) suppliers – including Darwin brewery, One Mile
- We can work with well-known local food trucks & community organisations to provide meals on-site – including your chance to embrace the Darwin laksa recovery breakfast
- We are in charge of recruiting, employing & debriefing security folks & bar staff
- It’s a gorgeous natural amphitheatre for our live music entertainment & for putting Hashers on ice
You can see who’s cuming to TNH23 on the TNH23 webpage – if you’re not on the list & think you should be/have paid, please (re)register or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If there’s a Hasher you think should register & join us at TNH23 send them a link to this update.
There’s also other info on the TNH23 webpage re TNH23 runs, related events, accommodation & sponsors.
If you’ve got any questions or updates to your rego please email email@example.com.
We’re super-stoked with your enthusiasm to join TNH23 – it’ll be a blast.